Associate membership and access to our forum is also available to personnel from public sector agencies and support-related groups, including the following (subject to approval by the forum administrator – not an exhaustive list):
- UK law enforcement agencies and Government departments (e.g. CPS, College of Policing, UKVI, HM Prison Service, NCA)
- Police Crime Commissioner offices
- Police advisory groups – IAGs, Safer Neighbourhood Panels, ICVA etc.
- Police Federations of England & Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Ministry of Defence Police and the Civil Nuclear Constabulary
- Unison and other trade unions representing police staff
- Universities, colleges and schools
- Support/research groups, consultants and volunteers
- Other UK emergency services and NHS trusts
- Non-UK police forces
- Retired police officer associations
When registering, please provide an email address representing your employer/organisation (e.g. @nhs.net) if you have one.
The forum is not open to members of public.